I finally got my 15x7 R-8's straightened, painted and rubberized. These are the wheels I rescued from a junkyard for $120. One of them was badly bent while two more were slightly bent. Tirereack had Pirelli p-700-z's for $63 each so I couldn't resist. I think the car looks great now with Urq strut bearings, H&R springs and Bilstiens. The back end isn't sagging and it certainly drives better. I drove it on Laguna Seca with this setup and it worked wonderfully. (Now if the motor just had a little more pep.)
Next to come will be Jamex stress bar and Euro lights.
I am also noticing a lack of manifold pressure that will have to be dealt with :-)
(Yes that's my '91 200q in the background.)